Join Our Team
The ideal candidate will be reliable, possess a strong work ethic and safe work practices. They will be expected to communicate knowledgeably, respectfully, and courteously with customers and fellow employees. They must be capable of climbing trees of any size and removing/pruning/thinning/reducing with the use of lowering ropes, cranes, etc. as well as installing cables.
Scope of work includes by not limited to:
• Tree Biology and Care
• Tree Climbing
• Tree Rope Access using DRT and SRT
• Aerial Lift Operations and Fall Protection
• Tree Removal
• Tree Stump Removal
• Arborist Technical Rigging
• Hedge Trimming
• Deep Root Fertilization and Aeration
• Crane Assisted Tree Removals
• Knowledge and competence with all aspects of tree care and the safe operation of related equipment – chippers, chainsaws, pruners, climbing gear/rigging equipment, aerial devices, stump grinders, etc.
• ISA Certified Arborist or Certified Arborist 444A, and/or Certified Utility Arborist 444B (preferred)
• Proven production climbing skills, excellent client communication, and customer service skills (preferred)
• Knowledge and competence in modern arboriculture practices and climbing techniques including technical rigging, hazardous tree removal, cable installation, and proper pruning techniques
• Ability to perform routine maintenance on chainsaws and equipment
• Must possess a valid G-class driver’s license – clean driver’s abstract preferred
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit the form below and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.